Monday, August 27, 2012

Jr high

Today was Isaac's first day of 7th grade and for our county that means he started Junior High! It seems unreal that he is that old. He is such a outgoing, smart, remarkable young man. I told him I was nervous and he said, "Mom... why are you nervous. You aren't starting school." I would have been nervous in his shoes.. starting a new school and not knowing many people. Since we moved we are in a different district so his friends from elementary school are headed to the other Junior high. But Isaac.. no.. he is excited. He really never meets a stranger and has always been one to make a friend. I am hoping and praying he has a wonderful year in Junior high and that he stays a leader and makes good choices. I love this picture below. Eli had taken a 10 minute car ride today and was unbelievably grumpy. Isaac picked E up and he fell asleep in his arms.

I know everyone says 'time flies'  but it is so true. So fast, so fleeting. Usually I would be heading back to work and seeing the little faces of my speech kids but today I was home with my babies. It was honestly hard for me because I do love my job and my co-workers. I have had moments this week where I miss going back,  but when I capture Livi with her little hands clasped together snoozing and kiss those cheeks, or Eli tries to poo poo in the potty and it lands on the floor; I am thankful. I am thankful that I am spending these moments at home; loving on my babies and watching them grow.


Isaac holding sleeping Eli
I thought this was precious.... love her little hands together

No comments:

Post a Comment